Friday, October 23, 2009

friday night



               I should be on the bus now in this time..Originally i will go for an interview at KL tomorrow,i suppose to go by tonight,but suddenly got some changed so it has been postponed to next sat,and i got to change my bus ticket to next sat also.

After i sms to mum to inform her about the postponed,mum let me know that sophia is so disappointed after knew that i will not coming tonight,i felt heart pain for her disappointment..;( sorry,my dearest niece..

Doing nothing tonight,so go to shopping with my dad,guess what??haa,i bought two cute cactus back!!I found them cute,so just bought it back and think of to present it to someone,heeee...i hope u will like it as i love them so much,they are vey CUTE!!!:p (have bought a pack of glico chocolate rolls back also to try,but its taste not as good as what i think at first:x)

No comments:

Post a Comment