Sunday, April 25, 2010

miss...

June i got to go away far from my sweet home to a unfamiliar place..If u ask me what feeling i have,well,i can tell you now the time haven't come yet,so i din't have much feeling for this moment.But i believe once the leaving time come nearest,a lot of unbearing,sadness,worries will overwhelming my heart!

Luckily i have my bro my church's friends whose always ready to help me in there,it lesser my worries..

But at here,i miss everything,every person here,sure will very hard for me to leave,because in last week when i took bus to kl for hunting job,i cried sadly once i sitted on the bus uncontrolling,kept crying because unbearing.So i really couldn't imagine how i will react the time i truly wanna to leave here for long....

My Dear,my mum and dad,i will miss u all much for SURE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment