Sunday, January 17, 2010

New lives

Feel like to write something yet i don't know what i should write for..

Well,then let me start write from my current lives..

I am anguishing about my spiritual life,God is touching me to serve Him as before,i eagerly and desire,but i am seeking a good and suitable place to serve Him,where shall i find this place Lord?A good soil for me to grow maturily..Don't vanishing the touched from Holy Spirit,this is what You said.I am regretted to give up a best soil to serve you before,now i want to find it back..

Except from it,i need to pick up some new knowledge also.Maybe i need to buy some books back to gain and learn new things rather than sit for nothing.People need to read,for improving..=)I lack of this,so i became dummy now,lol.(noooo...i want to charge a bit from now onward)

Lastly should be my physical body,planning to exercise more,at least one day per week.Body get weaker,very unhealthy..Furthermore this body is God's temple,i must taking care it well,train it to be healthy,i will be happier too=)So i am planning to go for jogging le,heeee=P

God,may this kind of lives will please you,new year new lifestyle and breakthrough,time to move forward for YOU!=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment