Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Two 'someone'

 
 miss you both~~~~
 




 miss sophia and mr.Lemuel


That day went to KL was my saddest moment in my life..what the happier period is meet with sophia and Lemuel,i love them much!!!and miss them much too!!!awwww....

This is the first time for can't feel the love when together with my families,and it did hurt me deeper in my heart,i am pointed to someone..I get started dislike to be with you,every harsh words and attitude of you toward me was totally hurting me!i don't want to bounce back for what you're saying,because i know it is no meaning to tick off with you due to the pride in you,you will never contemplating other's people words..

Yet,in here i shall thanks to you to act this way to me,it motivated me to move forward to get the best success in my life!i want to prove to you that i am not the one as you think of,and i am NOT the vent to your anger!Please don't show contempt for me!

Family,what is that mean for?I wonder where is you all supporting?Where is you all love?It make me wonder.....

It is really my first time for can't find the love from you all instead of hurting...How much i wish now i could fly to abroad to start my own and new life without any bondage and pressure,start afresh there and get on my new self...i want to go abroad..

***And to 'someone' please,i will find the one who are truly appreaciate me since you think that i am can't meet with your standard.Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment