Sunday, November 15, 2009

friend...

Suddenly feel down after sending mum off to kl,but it is weird because my mood is not impacted by this reason,all i can say is this feeling is too familiar for me...

It will be good if i in Penang at this moment,i miss you my friend who always be there for me when i get down or moody.When i be there i always will get very down and moody as i was alone there and the emptiness kept striken me,maybe you don't know you always will be the one i think of based of your willingness,thanks much!No matter what time it was,once i sms you and definitely you will drive here within few mins,even when you are at outside definitely you will try to make it possible also.I truly appreciate it!!!

I miss the time we went to the seaside to have a sea breezed, neither serious nor funny stuff,we will keep going to chat,while sometimes we can saw the plane passed by our head too..i pretty miss that seaside much and the malay 'a-gua' stall there!:P Nice place,nice environment and nice breezing always blew off my unhappy and emptiness...

Friend,surely i will find you again if i am there at this moment....miss miss miss

No comments:

Post a Comment