Tuesday, May 4, 2010

worries---stress??

Feel like to cry..Am i have a lot of pressure recently?But how come i didn't have any feel of stress,am i numb of it already huh??

Mum went to hospital this morning in Malacca,never know she is so serious until totally can't walk by her own.Listen to her voice just know,it was a voice which full of tired and grieved,heartache when heard it...You will get well mum,don't worry..

Sit alone at downstair while watching tv,so emptiness,lonely and helpless feeling.A lot of worries stricken me in sudden,all i can do is i need to depend on myself and settle it by my own.Tear came out in same time,wipe it off and everything will be alright!I told myself this...

Can't resist on the loneliness,hence i come up to my room,at least it will be better for the bigger living room in downstair...

When it stripped away,everything will be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment