Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sat night..

Seem long haven't get to write something here due to my busy time....awww..

Having my new job for one week already,it is the tough job for me as i never involved in any banking or financial field.Everything i need start learn from the very first level.Sometimes i will ask my senior about some so call stupid question until they find it very funny or showing their inpatient,yet i still get my thicker face to keep asking and asking...Well,all i can say is it really very tough for me.

I and another colleague join in the same time,but i am the one who left behind,i keep chasing and chasing,meditating all the term and details by searching net in night time,some more i still left behind.In additions,the opportunities is the other channel for me to learn fast somehow i am the unluckier.When the head coming and asking what we learn in the end of the day,stress coming as well as the others really learn a lot under the comparing with me.What should i react at that moment is to be steady although i pretty worry.

According to the knowledges,learning effectiveness,chances,i am the one who left behind...stress stress!

Although everything seem not going smoothly for me,look in the other views i quite satisfied with my fruitful days,tough but i did learn something.When get the different treating from other towards me,it did very hurt but i still hanging on as i know i will get success one day.I hate people looking down on me actually...Just want to let those people know,don't ever looked down on me!i will learn from the basic..I have a BIG God with me too!

Everytime i get hurt and pressure,i will cry out as long as i want,then wipe it off,everything will turn fine then.Life should be like this,never beating down by the problems or hardwork,instead of overcome it by succeed it,then you will be more strong and higher up.

I wish to be a successful woman although i know my personality couldn't qualified for it,hence most of the time i feel like 'xin you yu er li bu zu'.What will be my future,i can't figure it out and see from now,but believe if i persisting and persevere onwards,surely the goal of mine will left no far.

Lastly,sorry dear for i am far with u now and keep focusing in my hard work now.Don't know what i should say also..sorry when the time u talk with me actually i am tired beat so i show no mood to continue on,sorry for i used to have comparison with others as well..

pls: Knowing my fren in cameran highland having the starbuck 'greentea coffee",i am SUPER envy!!!have a little bit complaint flashing in my mind for why i still doing the torturing work here..

Make a cup of blended milo drink,it tastes nice=)

No comments:

Post a Comment